Junior Web Designer (Entry Position)
Exware Solutions is seeking a production-oriented web designer to create lean, attractive, extensible, content-oriented website designs for a wide variety of clients.
This is a full-time position. You must work from our office located in Gastown, Vancouver.
Experience & Education
- degree or diploma in web/multimedia/graphic design, or a related field
- able to generate original graphics and layouts
- comfortable working with raw HTML and CSS (you will be building the HTML of all approved designs)
- can optimize HTML designs for size, speed, accessibility, and search-engine friendliness
- responsive design for multiple device sizes from phone to desktop; experience with Bootstrap
- experience with multilingual character sets, and multilingual content management
- experience with web standards, and creating cross-browser compatible designs
manage web content, including database-driven content
- keen attention to detail
- must be able to work in a tight team, as well as independently
- able to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume and a cover letter to .
In your cover letter be sure to include a link to your portfolio and state your salary expectations. While we appreciate all resumes, only those that are qualified will be contacted.
No phone calls, please!