No modern website should be without a content management system or CMS. The benefits to you and your organization are many:
- more efficient to keep your site fresh
- distributed management prevents the "webmaster bottleneck"
- give control of different sections to different staff or volunteers
- allow senior staff to review changes before taking them live
- no reliance on expensive consultants for simple changes and updates
- easier to rebrand or update your look
- recover old versions of pages quickly
- separation of content and design makes maintenance easier
- plug-in architecture allows your specialized functions to easily be incorporated
Exware uses the ExsiteWebware CMS, which gives you all of these benefits, plus a rich set of specialized modules for all kinds of special effects and database-driven functions. For example, all of the following plug-ins are available in Exware's basic package:
- Event Calendar
- Online Registration
- Web Forms
- Photo Gallery & Albums
- Google Maps
- Banner Ads
- Tell A Friend
- Email subscribe/sign-up
- Site Search
- What's New
- Email Broadcast
- Survey & Polls
- Forums, Blogs & Discussion Groups
- RSS Feeds
- Document Downloads
- 'Real-time' Reports
All of these modules can be managed via user-friendly control panels and forms that you access through your browser. No special software or technical knowledge is required.
You can learn to use the system in an hour.
See a Demonstration Book a demo in person or over the web.